Looking to put together a max 5 minute video video that is a step by step on how to use our process (instructional video). We are in the passport industry and I think video would be the best to show in an effective way.
It is a piece that is a mixture of showcasing video of what to do along with screen capture of navigating a website. Fairly typi...
Skills: video editing, 2d animation, adobe after effects, video production
I need to do the following edits to the area in the blue box
1. Make the text "click here to request a travel agency account code or call...." fit better. The spacing between the box above and below is not good. The text should be smaller font and should be right below ...
Job details are only viewable by client and freelancer.
Freelancer Feedback Comments for Client:
“Philip is one of the best clients that I''ve ever worked with. He''s really passionate about his business, very analytics and a good deal of business savvy. He''s very opened minded about testing out new things and great to work with.”
Looking for someone or a firm that can do the following for me.
1. Evaluate competitors and see where they are successful and not report on where opportunities are missed for us.
2. Manage our adwords and bing campaigns
Consistent evaulation of keywords and bidding strategy
Consistent evaluation and testing of Ads
Testing of landing...
Skills: bing ads, google adwords, internet marketing, sem
On-going need to write 5-6 articles per month for our corporate blog. Articles should be 300-500 words.
Ideal candidate can :
1. Understands the marketing aspects of the blog to lead picking content topics on an on-going basis (self sufficient)
2. Excellent, engaging writer.
3. Understands SEO/marketing aspect of writing an article that is great ...
Skills: article writing, blogs, content writing, seo, wordpress
I had a designer create an 6x9 envelope. I have the file in AI format but it includes both front and backside of the envelope in 1 ai file. I need someone who is an expert at Adobe Illustrator to take the current file and alter it to meet print specs of our printer to ultimately create 2 ai files ready to print.
Need a developer to take our look/feel and customize a zendesk portal to meet feel.
Also, we are new to Zendesk and would like advice on other customization options that we aren't aware of.
Added 11 FEB 2013, 22:21 PM EST
Can pay more than $15 per hour for a ...