1) Migrate to developer server (access will be provided)
2) Design update: The general idea is to redesign the site header to very closely match that on thrillist.com. Items:
a) Move the CityBuzz logo toward the upper left corner (see header.jpg)
b) Move navigation to the right of the logo (see header...
This job is to fix two small issues on a Joomla 3.3.3 site, and to upgrade it to Joomla 3.41. The work will be done on a dev server. I am looking for a developer with experience in
3) JCE component
4) EasyBlog component
5) Wordpress (not necessary, but nice)
6) Photoshop / Website design (not necessary, but nice)
- Make copy of Wordpress site and transfer to "dev" subfolder on server
- Update Wordpress to latest version
- Update WooCommerce to latest version
- Install New Template "Total" (files provided)
- Maintain current pages and navigation items
- Ensure quality design, no issues with new template
- Copy site back over to Live
1) New page "explore-our-resorts.html"
- Use properties-medium-gallery.html as template for body section
- Use the 6 properties from the homepage (index.html)
- For the pictures, you may link them to the images from each "property details" page for example: wyndham-indio.html
- Link the title of each property to the "property details" page for ...
1) Homepage layout -
- Put Featured Rentals/ All Rentals Menu and Sign up for newsletter box just below the main image on the homepage (horizontally in same fashion as on All Rentals page)
- Convert the property box listings to 4 columns, 2 rows (currently we only have six listings, so duplicate any two so that there are 8 total)
Migrate to Joomla 3.3.3. The goal is to have the site look the same or better than current state, while preserving all of the current functions.
Update all extensions
Would you advise making the current template(s) compatible with Joomla 3, or using a new template?
Re-organize Menu Manager; consolidate menus that have 1 i...
Skills: css, joomla upgrade, joomla!, mysql administration, php
This job is to customize the "Universal Ajax Live Search" component & module for Joomla. By default, the component searches the full text of Joomla articles. I need to customized the PHP so that it searches only 1) Article Title and 2) Custom Field (to be managed in the back end)
I have a Project Management Application built using custom php. This is an internal business site (non-public) which is used to create business proposals, manage projects and administrate accounting. I need to make several modifications to the design and functionality. I will provide access to a dev site, FTP and MySQL database for qualified contra...
Skills: database programming, mysql administration, mysql programming, php, zend
I need 15-20 pages set up on the above site. This includes:
1) Create articles and style (font, headings) per specifications provided
2) Link menu items to articles
3) Configure page URLs per specifications provided
4) A few css changes to the current design
5) Configure main image gallery on home pa...
This project is for an existing website with 100 users.
The objective of this project is to allow the administrator to share a unique piece of content, specifically a video (which could be embedded in an article), with each user on the site. For example, each user would have a "My Video" menu item which allows them to view their own unique...
“Vijay is an excellent freelancer. He went above and beyond the job descriptions. Despite several changes to the initial project scope, Vijay completed the job to my satisfaction. I hope to work with him again soon. Thanks!”