We have five types of product packaging (2 cello bags, 2 foil bags and a tin) that we have photographed empty in a studio. We have several food images we want to use to make the packaging appear to be filled with snacks.
The task is to:
1. Cut out each of the five packages and create a photoshop document that can easily be used to drop in various...
Responsive, lightweight one page web design. Based on Wordpress.
Functions flawlessly and quickly on various mobile devices and desktop computers.
Client will rely heavily on SEO so, ideally, code should support that plan.
Same general cartoon / casual style as previous sauce illustrations.
This time they want a campfire scene with two adults and one child - obviously camping.
There should also be an animal hanging out with them by the campfire. A moose or bear were the suggested animals.
We have a Magento Community based ecommerce website. We'd like a very simple mobile version of it that loads when someone visits with a mobile device. We don't mean a responsive or adaptively sized version of the site or an app. Just an alternative set of pages.
An example extremely similar to what we want can be seen if you visit Leedsworld.com. ...
25+ page website sliced for wordpress
Home page Slider
Lightbox "pop up" videos
Custom google map api with custom icons
Static (not responsive) but mobile-friendly design
Simple lead collection form with data storage
Wordpress setup on client server
Cross browser compatible
“Went way above and beyond - and then a bit more. Fantastic and very helpful.”
There are now two menus - one of getting around the catalog and one for the CMS-type pages.
The "login" link - is it possible for this to be dynamic (reads as "login", if logged out, and "log out" if they are logged in?)
The search bar - I'd like some suggestion on more advanced search options. Amazon, for example, lets you choose the c...
Custom site slice and code from custom design provided by designer - landing page, sub page, blog page, etc.
SEO semantic coding, compatibility with major browsers and mobile devices.
Wordpress, woocommerce and paypal module setup and configuration, testing.
Site deployment on client server, testing.
I want to hire a resource that is available for frequent web updates on an hourly basis. This person needs to be very familiar with web standards, SEO semantic tableless coding and general best practices.
Someone that will pick up the phone and deliver on the agreed time is a must.
Responsive 5 page slice and code website project.
HTML 5 video embed.
Video conversion for web.
Wordpress back end.
Expanding solution to accommodate future "locations" added to site.
Main page, sub page templates
• Magento based inventory management and rental website.
• Custom add-on coding to support:
Mid week and weekday discounts setup
Availability calendaring per item (user views available days to rent a specific item)
Master availability calendars:
Front end: (user selects a day and sees all pieces available that day. )
*Back end: (owner selects a day...
• Set up of Magento based content/catalog management system based on a custom website design (includes slicing to create theme)
• Custom scripting to support synchronization with client's Distributor Central XML feed.
• Login-based client landing page (includes hidden account setup page, back end access to approve accounts, client login page and th...
• Wordpress based content management on custom sliced theme
• Custom scripting and/or plug-in customization to support bookings, payments and basic textual reports on occupancy and earnings - for the site owner. Reports should track cash vs. card income as well as online vs. offline bookings.
• Manual reservation entry and payment (just data entry...
The rough sketch attached shows the required composition for the vector illustration. The three animals watching the screen should be an American buffalo, a moose and either a wolf or a grizzly bear. The trees are intended to be ice cream cones that roughly represent pine tree shapes.
This will be used for a billboard so it needs to fit the compos...
“I've used this supplier a few times because they offer consistently good work. This time it seemed to take more effort to get the result I wanted - like needing to ask several times to have an element added to the design but overall I am still happy and will use them again. ”