I'm looking for someone to re-purpose existing content to produce blog posts, ebooks, etc that can be used to support marketing and generate leads. This proposal is for a small job that might expand into a regular gig for a suitable person.
The job is to produce about one blog post a week (about 500-750 words) plus one-off projects for specific ca...
Skills: content writing, copywriting, journalism, article writing, blogs, ebooks, marketing, digital, lead generation, com
1. Light edit and proof read
2. Format to Smashwords style guide and deliver as conversion-ready MS Word file. The work is text-only. I'll run the conversions.
3. Create cover based on supplied stock image.
Skills: cover design, copy editing
“All my dealings with jacobtullos were pleasant and professional. His responsiveness was excellent and the work was of a very good quality. Revisions were turned around quickly, deadlines met. I'll certainly work with jacobtullos again.”
We need some design flair added to our WordPress website. Right now, it's functional.
The key items are:
- the home page and general look and feel (menu design etc)
- the 3 product/landing pages (Online Courses),
- one banner ad (468x60) and 3 sidebar promotional widgets (image+text)
- footer design suitable for text links
- a standard, simple, si...
“I can highly recommend eWriteGlobal. What stands out is the combination of excellent copywriting skills with a high level of strategic insight and marketing creativity. The job was done quickly and it was right first time.”
I'm an SME in digital publishing (but not in elearning) and have created a Captivate elearning course of about 100 slides. It's in a draft form and I want a review of the course before it's completed with recommendations for improvements.
The project is the first module of several in a course on digital publishing that's aimed at professional pub...