We are looking for a short animated video to act as a general overview of THE App to manage lone worker safety. The video will introduce what the app is, how it works while bringing to life the features through animation.
My Safety Buddy is a smartphone application that enhances the personal safety of users who work, live or trave...
The job is to add managers, street addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and fax numbers to our business mailing list.
The business list will be used for marketing campaigns.
Please see the attached document, 140110 Business List HV5 for further details.
Thank you for your proposal.
Skills: admin assistant, data entry, microsoft excel, research
“The task was to compile a business list. The quality of dan_cat's work was excellent.
The task turned out to be far larger than either side realised in the beginning and this contributed greatly to the project's lateness.
I would recommend Dan_Cat”
“A great client to work for! Very good preparation, the initial instructions were to the point & gave me enough space to work through the unforeseen project extensions. My ability was never questioned and I was amply compensated for my efforts. Thank you!”
“The quality of work was good. The task did take more hours than expected. Unfortunately the project lost momentum and was then delayed excessively as other tasks took priority. At times we were slow to send through our feedback for the next draft to be completed and so we did contribute to the delays. However the vast majority of the delays were on the side of the elancer. In all other aspects, the job was done well.”
Job details are only viewable by client and freelancer.
“A challenging job that was well done. The communication and collaboration between SpaceO and us enabled us to achieve a very high standard with a preliminary project. We are now working on the follow on project together.”
“The job was to prepare trifold advertising flyers.
CreativeWorx knew they would not be able to meet the scheduled and agreed to deadline when they accepted the job. This only became clear to us after CreativeWorx had missed the deadline.
The level of skill shown in their work was well below the level displayed in their portfolio resulting in us having to do 90% of the job ourselves with CreativeWorx providing the other 10% of the task.
“A challenging project from a design layout point of view that required many adjustments as the project evolved.
The work delivered was to a high standard and met all the specifications of the project. I recommend this contractor.”
The task is to refine existing artwork for use as an advertisement in an industry journal.
The target audience is management personnel within community service organisations in Australia. Community Service organisations provide services to their clients in the homes of their clients. For example, assistance for elderly or disabled people in their ...