I am looking for an expert NodeJS guy who has experience with AngularJS. The work is full time and will have a monthly salary. We already have a site that is 90% developed so I am looking for someone who can complete the remaining 10%, work on bug fixes and do maintenance when the site is in go -live.
Looking for a web designer to enhance the current look/feel of website. Please contact only if you have done modern designs. Our current website is responsive and I would like to have someone who has done modern responsive designs.
Also, I am looking for someone who has done somthing beyond just landing page.
- Collaborate with team members to understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling cartoon concepts
- Effectively conceptualize and create high-quality cartoons by utilizing compelling storytelling and drawin...
I am looking for a person to work on our website UI. The idea is to improve the UI based on the designs I will provide. Will require the changes to be made in Jade templates. May need revisions so patience is required.
I need to get developed a Native Android app. The complexity is medium to high. More details can be discussed. Please submit your bids for the complete app development.
Freelancer Feedback Comments for Client:
“gmehtaster is the first client I have ever seen who is prompt in giving requirements and also payment. He knows what he needs. Responsible , accountable. He has a fine roadmap for the project which I hardly encounter with other client. It is nice working with him and the milestones to come.”
We are in the process of building a dating website targeted primarily towards indian subcontinent. I am looking for someone who can help us create a stunning video that will help us go viral on social media.
Skills: video production, videography, video editing
I have 3 designs for our website. I want someone who can convert the PSD to HTML and also integrate the design in the actual website. Our website is nodejs based so its an MVC website and we use jade templates.
Skills: css, html, jade, nodejs
“A+++++ elancer. Excellent skills. Also has the common knowledge to fill the gaps that I left in my design so that the end result was perfect.
Very responsive and quick in his work.
Will definitely re-hire.”
Need to have details form and home screen converted to HTML and integrated in site
Start with details form. Discuss with me the animation flow. I will provide you the list of fields that need to be displayed. Around 4 steps. The 3rd step will have JQuery design for picking up interests.