I have a problem with a postfix/postfixadmin set-up. We send very little mail but the server seems very busy (saidar reports loads of 10+ regularly). I see no evidence of the server being used to relay spam, but for sure something is wrong.
Likewise there are a lot of sleeping processes on the database and lots of errors like this in th...
Skills: linux system administration, mysql administration, php, postfix smtp server
- SMTP - need a relay where I can control the domains which can send email from
- I need to know how to improve the deliverability rates (SPF record, but what else)?
- Need an IMAP server running
- Need a webmail system
- Need to be able to control the email accounts
- Need to be able to s...
Skills: linux, mysql administration, php, smtp, imap
I've got a bunch of applications running MySQL processing large numbers (several hundred k per day of both) of INSERTs and SELECTs and I need to get some optimisation and tuning performed on the MySQL set-up.
I'm interested to know what people can offer to support this, what we're missing in the current set-up and how you might be able t...
Skills: php, database administration, mysql administration, dbase administration
I need someone to conduct a few systems administrations tasks for me. Specifically I need someone to install:
1. Unoconv - [obscured] /home-made/unoconv/ to convert ppt documents into JPGs (or PNG or whatever) and all dependencies
2. Screen-grab program (there are several of these, example here: [obscured] /) which takes a URL as a par...
1. Do a design skin for Magento from a PSD
2. Do some bespoke coding work in Magento to support a client area where logged in users can download content
3. Build a product import system so that a spreadsheet can be imported into Magento
I know that's a massively wide brief, if you could pitch with a ...
I need a PhoneGap/iOS expert. We're mid-way through a PhoneGap/iOS development project and I need to source some support for my developers.
Basically we have the entire application written, complete with (working) off-line page caching, but we're having an issue in that with every new page load we get a white screen which is displayed wh...
My team of developers has built an iPhone app (using PhoneGap) and it is running fine in the emulator in XCode, but we are unable to get the right certificates set up in XCode and in the Apple Developer Center to be able to export an IPA (we're getting the error “object file format unrecognized”. )
The target development device is not local to th...
We are an existing software development company, but we have a requirement which requires some specialist support - namely being able to pattern match products together. The algorithm needs to work quickly and match products together from large datasets (maybe 100k product records matching another 100k - which me...
I am looking for some developers with experience in building browser plug-ins for IE and Firefox. The plug-in would place a small icon on the browser. When clicked the URL of the website the visitor was on would be passed to another website, like a social bookmarking service.
There would also be a settings menu where the user can set thei...
We run this website: [obscured] and we'd like to redesign a part of it with a new flash control.
Basically the way the site works is that buyers name their own prices for anything we list (like a TV), and we then do all the hard work getting sellers to offer great deals with buyers (note that the buyer can also negotiate).
“Aroxo is a great client to work for. They understand developer''s problem ( which may arise sometimes ) and are very co-operative. In all we have never seen a buyer so considerate about provider''s interests.”
We're looking for a Web 2.0 style template for a new online trading portal. The template set should include:
- 5-10 possible logos to choose from
- a master template for the site layout
- a dynamic menu (headings can change with code)
- a table design
- font and heading recommendations
- colour set
- some ad hoc graphics which we'll...