We have a Joomla website on Hostgator with SSL certs installed. We are going to redirect the domain to another URL. However, when server check that a parameter is available in the URL address, it will redirect back to Joomla site.
Please discuss in PMB if you have questions.
Skills: apache administration, joomla!, linux system administration
Write a script that will batch process text files. For each text file, the script is to do the following:
1) Remove the first 2 lines and last 6 lines of each text file
2) Where necessary convert the Chinese text into GBK encoding
Please submit your bid and I will contact you if you're shortlisted for this project.
Create a website and native apps for IOS and Android with the following functions:
1. Stream music over the Internet
2. Display Adsense and custom ads
3. E-commerce functionality for users to purchase tickets to advertised events, or to buy downloadable music.
Please type the answer to this question: what is 3+9?
We have a Virtuemart shopping cart website, and we have a list of products arranged by category, and each product has images related to it.
I need a script written to do the following:
1. Create the correct categories on Virtuemart
2. Import the product data from an Excel spreadsheet that we will provide
3. Create folders on the server, organized ...
Skills: html, mysql administration, php, virtuemart
We have a Joomla website for which we want to install a professional Joomla template from companies like Joomlashack, Joomlart or Joomlashine. Need a talented designer/developer to shortlist and recommend a few of such templates that will suit the look, feel and purpose of the website. Please provide justification for the selections.
This project is comprised of the following tasks:
1. Create folders in Joomla based on sitemap provided
2. Create categories for articles in Joomla based on sitemap provided
3. Create articles, and set the correct category for each article
4. Paste content into each article with the correct formatting; take care not to carry over formatting from so...
We need to make the site user-friendly for non-programmers. Currently, some article styling is handled with in-line HTML and CSS codes that requires the site admin to go to the HTML view to edit the codes.
For this project, I will require the following:
- a clear proposal for the way forward