I'm looking for a CPA with expertise in Quickbooks who is familiar with the Mac 2014 edition. I would like you to remote desktop in to my screen and discuss some questions I have over the phone. I have run my own small business for a few years and am branching into a warehouse/retail venture in next 45 days.
Need someone to help with a link building campaign. White hat only.
This is for a small WordPress blog that also sells a few knowledge-based products.
Happy to pay for expertise. Ideal candidate can quickly explain their strategy. If you prefer milestones can setup contract that way also.
“Absolutely worth the money. Results exceeded my expectations.
1) Their link-building package doubled traffic for my small blog in 3 weeks. I had been at 100 uniques/wk for months, now I'm at ~220. It is quality organic traffic. My visitor engagement stats are still doing well.
2) They are extremely organized, timely, and communicate well
3) They got it done without a lot of unnecessary questions
4) I received good value for the expense
The Less Good:
1) The articles were mixed quality, but I had a chance to revise them before they were published. I didn't expect great articles for such a low price though -- just new links and a chance to revise content before it was published.”
“Mamta made a prompt, competitive bid. He explained bid carefully over Skype and gave impression he is very knowledgeable about technology needed for my project (WordPress template, CSS, e-Commerce, and a Stripe payment gateway). He did not try to increase the bid by making the work overly complicated -- he did exactly the work as requested. He started work immediately and was very precise in tracking time. The quality of work is high and he met or exceeded every deadline agreed to. Most important to me is willingness to explain changes in detail to me. For Mamta to get a perfect score from me he would need to provide more design-related suggestions such as button styles or colors, but is capable of matching any styles I prefer. Since advanced design suggestions were not in scope I would not penalize Mamta, but this is the only area I could think where he could improve for this project. His work added value to my project, I hope to work with him in the future, and would recommend him to others.”