I require work to be done to enhance and existing website. Our current website is coded in .net, c#, mysql and requires that two simple pages be recoded to make it simpler. We have code that is in a dll that we need placed into aspx.cs codebehind pages.
We have an existing site which needs its hotel search form modified to a new version. I will provide the script needed to make this change. This project will also require that the current html page this hotel search form is being used on be converted to a .net aspx page.
I am in need of a person (group of) to research competitor data online. I will supply you with approximately 5000 websites and will require you collect one certain piece of data while preserving it in a particular file and format.
Please note: I require MANUAL work, no use of software. I too can use software and it returns worthless data.
I will ...
Skills: computer skills, data entry, microsoft excel
We are in need of a login, voting, and commenting system in c# and mysql, along with some minor formatting of a simple, one page news website.
This will call for adding a comments page, a simple voting system where users can click on an up arrow and vote on an article, and a commenting system where users can add comments on a particular article as...
We require a functional calendar to a website that will allow us to schedule classes and use of equipment, venues, track and help avoid overlapping conflicts with all. The calendar will have three levels of access depending on user type and will need to be developed in c#, mysql, .net.
Skills: html, mysql administration, .net, .net for web
We require that you build upon the foundation you created in our admin backend. This admin backend project will have multiple levels of access for different types of users: students, teachers, directors, and finally admin.
We have discussed that this project must be done in c#, mysql, .net 4.x and will be a self contained part of a larger website ...
Hi, I'm in need of a simple, custom commenting system for .net: c#, mysql, .net 4.x. It will require posting short, twitter like comments using an existing page design. I will provide you the template web page and you can add in the code needed to power the commenting system. We'll need a login page for people to post comments and a facebook like b...
We require expanding out an existing single page user form (teacher signup form) into two pages. The second page will contain "Classes Taught" data that will/has been provided to you. Please use three columns for displaying the options and use check boxes for each.
Users must select at least one class but may select many, there is no lim...
I require help with landing page design for our PPC campaign. We're looking to take simple elements from our website as well as the color scheme and incorporate these into a few landing page designs we can use for testing our PPC campaign.
1. Modification to /clients/ClassesList.aspx as follows:
a. add a dashboard with basic info:
1. "Your Active Classes" containing the 3 most recently posted classes by this teacher with a link to post more classes at the bottom of this dashboard module
I have an EXISTING website (I don't need a new one) that sells customer leads to my clients and it now requires:
1. a new client backend where my clients can view customer leads items and purchase individual items (this is not a retail site and thus I do not require a "traditional" shopping cart). The backend will also require a couple ...
“I am keenly aware of how the feedback and rating system works on Elance and I am attempting to be hyper sensitive to mobitsolutions. However, this project was a source of ongoing frustration for me due to mobitsolutions's lack of concern for this project.
1. mobitsolutions was often accusatory, defensive, and rude and leaned on my project specs not being detailed enough (or flat out wrong) when I attempted to bring their attention to items, big and small, were not working properly.
2. mobitsolutions created this project with the least bit of concern over how it would be consumed by users. Font sizes were too small, there was no attention paid small items: spacing between words, no labels on pages and forms, the list goes on. Again, when I brought these issues up I was quickly told these items weren¿t in the specs.
3. mobitsolutions often demanded the same information time and again. They put the onus of project delays on me for not getting them details they needed¿often for reasons that served no real purpose¿despite the fact that they often didn¿t need those details after all. Completion of this project thus significantly delayed.
4. I had to offer code to mobitsolutions as they couldn¿t figure out how to use the mailchimp API
In the end, if I wanted something done by mobitsolutions I had to fight for it and often it meant jumping through their set of hoops to get it done meaning I wasted my time with their busy work in order to made basic fixes to issues they often overlooked or created themselves.
I 'm not one to complain. Where I¿ve had past communication issues or challenges I¿ve always managed to find common ground to work through issues. I full well understand that Elance is a community of worldwide freelancer and am extremely sensitive to working patiently within that community. I¿m saddened that I couldn¿t achieve the same with mobitsolutions. Clearly, I will think thrice about hiring them in the future.
“Thank you very much for your feedback Edward.
Few My Points:
1) Your Design Issues: If you are giving me Header and footer only and excepting to design inner pages free of cost (Then you are going to face these issues with every second contractor.)
2) If you forgot a design file and provide in the middle of the project, and writing on Elance, Umar you have not changed the design from two weeks and then you give me that PSD outside of the Elance (then you will face this issue with every contractor)
3) i have designed inner pages according to your screenshots that you provided me in PSD, how many times i told you, that your PSDs are not upto the mark you just put images into the PSD (Font was not there,sizes were not there etc..)
Review PSD its 100% matching what I implemented. Means these bugs exist in PSD but you pointed that as mine. (Nice way!)
4) Mailchimp: it comes with 3-4 different types of integration: you never told me type, and i implemented it trough other type, when you shared the code i came to know which type you were asking. (If you would have communicated with me properly, we could have saved time)
5) Throughout the project you were traveling and every time i got this message i am traveling sorry for late reply, and i need couple of weeks to test this and that.(Delay is mine, that''s cool)
Special Note: I completed all the decided things, with 100% web standards, so your mis-understanding starts from your end, i was lenient throughout the project, but writing negative comments every time, took me to behave strictly with you, i apologies for that.
Another note: your previous teams has written all the code on a same page with no security and violation of web standards, no one used OOP,code duplication. if you call them team, you deserve those teams.
i have never got such a bad feedback as you did, you just ruined all efforts i made to this project in few lines.still for this project if you need any help ask anytime.
Hi, this project involves reviewing code that was developed by another developer to ensure the following items:
1. the code is stable and works properly
2. the code is free from any malicious entries
3. the code is complete and all code for the compiled dll files is present
4. the code is easily used to add/enhance/scale our project.