I need to create a simple Chrome extension that ties in a proprietary REST API. The extension will work as so...
1. The extension will have a place where the user can store their API Key.
2. The extension will have a button in the Chrome toolbar
3. When the user clicks the extension, an input to accept a keyword will pop up.
4. When the user ...
CommonCrawl is a publicly available index of the web that can be accessed through Amazon EC2 and S3. [obscured] /data/accessing-the-data/
We would like to extract all valid email addresses from this data set.
1. Set up EC2/S3 Instance to handle data and run MapReduce against it
2. Create and execute extraction code
“These guys were amazing, despite being the least expensive. They gave us notifications about our EC2 spending to make sure we weren't going over budget, they were timely, there were no bugs. I would ABSOLUTELY do business with them again!”
A simple Firefox Extension that helps solve misspelled URLs leading to 404 pages.
1. Extension runs when Firefox encounters a 404 error (ie: mysite.com/mispeld-url).
2. Firefox determines the hostname (ie: mysite.com)
3. Firefox attempts to download the XML Sitemap of the site (mysite.com/sitemap.xml)
4. If there is no sitemap, the ...
Description: Create a simple wordpress plugin that ties into an API that delivers a "score" based on the content the user is writing.
User Installs Plugin
User, on Plugin Options Page, adds in their API Key
User, when writing post, can add "keywords" into plugin's Widget in sidebar.
When user hits "score" button, the content, keywo...
I am in need of a simple PHP script that does the following...
1. Accepts a Gmail Username and Password as variables
2. Logs into Gmail (via pop or imap or however you prefer)
3. Accepts a recipient email address as a variable
4. Extracts any Sent Mail addressed to the recipient in the last 60 days
5. Prints out the Subject, Mes...
I need a batch file or executable created to download media files from my server automatically...
1. Logs into my personal FTP site
2. Recursively searches through directories and finds all .mp4, .avi & .mov files
3. Downloads all of those files, checking log file to make sure files not previously downloaded.
4. Keeps log file of downloaded f...
There are multiple tutorials on how to auto-mount an SSH connection to a folder in Ubuntu using SSHFS, Fuse and AutoFS. What I would like is to have a single bash script that accepts the necessary parameters and performs all of the tasks necessary to set up the auto-mount. At the bottom of this description are two of the better tutorials.