I had this page built: [obscured] :1000/
The solution turned out very bad. So we probably have to start from scratch.
(The page uses an old database - the page is not adaptive - many aspects just look bad - functionality is missing)
This was the original template. Attached is my change drafts.
I will pay you 200 USD for this job. Perhaps more if you work fast and deliver a good product :-) If that is OK with you?
- Day Of Week Player: This player must never stop. It plays a loop of Playlisted content. The playlist can change on date and time. So the user must make a playlist and select when it should be played. Here you could make a for...
- A software that plays any web-radio-stream-audio.
- Reconnects automatically if any error with the audio stream happens.
- Optional alternative stream URL for failover.
- Optional audio-file if both sources fail.
Keep all streams running at all times and automatically switch to "the next audio-source" if an error occurs with the current audio-st...
I need to set up multiple VPN connections to my Mikrotik router.
However, these connections must only have access to on internal IP-adresse/web-server (multiple ports).
Also there will be Multicast traffic over the VPN-network.
I need somebody who can set this up for me, and later - if needed - help me do other configuration.
An old solution we are hosting, is using using NET 2.0 and sql server 2005. The database has become large and the resposetime very slow. I suspect we need to rewrite how the pages are rendered and only get the information needed for each page?
Like in this situation: [obscured] -programmers.com/data-paging-using-cte-common-table-expression.aspx
Skills: .net for web, microsoft sql server programming, visual basic
I want to make a small simple custom Audio-streaming encoder software.
Sometning like this: [obscured] /?cat=10
The idea is to make the solution without Winamp. Clean and simple.
The encoder needs to minimize to the tray.
I will provide an Icon for the solution.