1. setup a new testing site ( [obscured] /test3)
2. install critical magento security patches on test site first, then once tested to be working properly we will update the live site.
3. Clean log data to reduce the database size.
4. Improve google speedup test result on category and product page, main page as well.
I have shortlisted a few extensions I need and if you have a cheaper and better recommendations please let me know.
I also need the website to get above 85 score on google pagespeed desktop and mobile.
- Magento 1.9.1 CE
- Product reviews (Free from [obscured] /magento-connect/yotpo-product-reviews.html)
I have some custom modules in magento that needs to be updated.
1. Reward Points Module. (backend)
Currently the system is designed in such a way that I have to click into each customer to check their pending reward points before I can approve them. This is very tedious. I would like to have checkboxes beside all customers names who have pending r...
I am looking for a Korean Skincare Supplier who is able to supply me major brands such as Laneige, Innisfree, AmorePacific brands mainly.
1. Must have an online store in Gmarket or ebay or website that I can reference.
2. Must be willing to send to Singapore.
3. Must accept PayPal
4. Must provide wholesale rates for the products. (Laneige is 30% d...
1. Payment Method (Red Dot Payment)
When a customer submits an order by credit card, it is set to pending by default while the credit card details are being entered. If transaction fails, order is cancelled. If transaction pass, order is processing.
However for page BACK or CLOSE events, the transacti...
1. In a separate test directory, create a copy of website for upgrading to 1.8.1 and for testing.
- Make sure all customized extensions that were implemented in 1.8 still work with 1.8.1 in test directory.
- Once all new changes and bugs are working and fixed, overwrite main directory for final testing.
-customers able to track past purchases
-accumulate points to exchange for items or get discounts off next purchase.
Any PHP shopping cart script will be good.
“A genuine client with clear work instructions, prompt payments and instant communication.
It was our pleasure to serve Bobby and we are already looking forward to working together again very shortly!
The example website that I will be using in this instructions is Mayuki - [obscured] /tw/booth/mayuki0920
The example of the [product URL] I will be using in this instructions from Mayuki - [obscured] /tw/auction/c56843803?u=mayuki0920
I need to retrieve data from a website that has an inventory of their stock online.
I want the script to be written in PHP so that it is compatible with my website.
The website does not belong to me. I do not have access to it or its database.
1. URL is [obscured] /challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=170080368
2. There is a floating sidebar w...