“Hi Dante, I'm sorry for your poor rating. Everyone should know, what happened indeed. I'll list all important progress below, if you have any dispute or need to add, please reply at elance.
1. You invite me to create an installer for your C# BHO DLL, but you can not solve the problem about register the DLL to system, so I told you the solution and have finished it at sep,2012. Then you asked me for a uninstaller which is exceeded the job's scope, and promised to pay for it, but after I created it, you do not pay me, although you are very satisfied with my work, as for me, I've never ask for the payment I should get, right?
2. Because of your final C# BHO DLL has not released, I waited it for a month but it still do not come out. So the installer can't build with the last version of C# BHO DLL, it's your fault, right? As for me, my work has done, but I have never ask for the money you should pay.
3. Because of your unlimited delay and the current installer is too large for the including of the .NET framework, I recommend you create a new job and invite me to build a more fast and smaller BHO DLL for you, then we are agreed with the terms for the new BHO development. You created the first 2 milestones for the BHO application.
4. Then I start to coding with the BHO, and sent you the DLL(WITH FULL SOURCE FILES INCLUDED) for the 2 milestones several weeks ago, btw, I ceated THE NEW INSTALLER for the new BHO, IT'S FREE. You told me my app is 'solid', is a 'good work', and it's so 'fast' than the old one, then you paid only for the 1st milestone, and tell me to start a new progress as the 3rd phase but without the 3rd milestone. Several days later, I send you the delivery for the 3rd phase, but then you are unavailable for a week. I have try to discus about the 3rd milestone with you, but you're not online. Because I have no any response from you, so I created the 3rd milestone for the 3rd phase which you should created before my starting for it, but you deleted it. The BHO for it has sent to you and you have tested it for more than a week, but I still have no response about it until NOW. You have confirmed my work for the 2nd milestone 2 week ago, so I ask for payment for it now, then you paid, thank you.
5. You have changed the url for the app last time, and I modified my code then send you within a few minutes, but now you tell me "The fact that the URL's were still incorrect was the deciding factor in the ratings", why don't you tell me the new url, instead of disappearing for a week?
7. You might create a new job and hire others else, and I'll still try my best to help you whenever you need. But please do not copy my source code without my license, because you have not paid for it.
So, the fact is, you give me unfair rating without testing my delivery, and do not close this job without any response!”