Transfer the old site at [obscured] and migrate into a new Joomla 3.1.x template, completely customize to client specifications.
There are 50+ articles that will need to be migrated and every aspect of the template changed.
This is a mission critical project and requires the utmost skill and precision.
Skills: html, joomla!, mysql administration, php
“These guys did a great job. They were very easy to work with in a very complex project. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a company you can trust, when you have time lines you need met and people that actually care about your project.
Great job guys, i cant want until the next project.
Kansas City, MO”
Using the Joomla 3.1.5 YooTheme Template (yoo_venture).
Made 98% of all updates and changes to custom.css file. Made a few to layouts.css as well as a couple of others.
In the template manager, there is an option to: Compress+Minify+Data URI's+Gzip.
When I turn the compression on, it combines all the CSS files and I lose some of ...
“This developer did a great job. It took him longer than the 4 hours he projected but that happens in the development world. Things do always happen as we plan. I definitely will be using this developer again. Great Job!”
1) Update the current website to the latest Joomla Platform - Current version 3.1 will be used for the upgrade
2) All Website functionality upgraded or replaced with current versions of components, modules, or plugins compatible with the new version.
3) In the case where old components are not available recommendations will ...
“This has got to be one of the worst developers I have ever worked with in my life. I started him off as a contractor and then moved him to employee. He ended up costing me over $20,000 dollars and 3 clients.
1) His communication skills are non-existent
2) You will hardly ever speak with him
3) He has no concept of time-lines or dead-lines
4) Overall, lacks the ability to complete a job in the manner in which it needs to be completed.
The position we are seeking to fill is a full time online Joomla Website Developement and Support Role.
1) Will work from 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday Central Standard Time.
2) Must be available via skype, phone and email. You will use one of our email accounts.
3) Will work directly with our client, their employees via an online ticketing system...
We need a front end and back end newsletter management system for Joomla 2.5
This will be a custom application
1) On the front end, editors will be able to login and access the newsletter manager and create their newsletter. During the creation of the newsletter, there will be drop downs to select ads, select articles...
“Whatever you do... do NOT work with this guy. He is a complete bullshitter and does not hold true to his word. I should have known better than to work with him based on other reviews but I took a chance. It has not been good.”
1) Need Jom Social Login and Register added to top of site. (see login.psd file)
When you mousover login button, we need a css3 effect
When you click login, a lightbox shows up with login box
When you mouseover signup button, we need a css3 effect
When you click signup, it takes you to the jomsocial register page
“I would never use this company again.
1) I had to explain the same task to them at least 5 times per items.
2) I went days without hearing from them and then they blamed me when I could not meet their schedule
3) They constantly hounded me for money
4) I had to babysit them. The broke things, didnt check their work and this project took them 4 times as along as they agreed too.
5) They say that I added more work than the original requirements. That is not the case, they just did not understand the requirements. Again, I had to baby sit them and explain things over and over and over again.
6) I had to promise them a bonus (which i did not pay) because they made me feel they would not complete the project if I did not agree to their updated terms. Again, they hounded me for more money all the time.
Bottom Line, this company was completely unprofessional, did not have an understanding or grasp of the project like they "promised" me they had, took almost two months to do a one week project and complained the entire time.. I think its their lack of expertise with Joomla that caused them more work than what they had thought. Had they been the experts they said they were, then this project would have been completed on time.
Do not use this company!”
“My recommendation: Never work with this buyer. You can also review his past review and you will understand, why am i writing it.
He gave me requirement document and some of wrong PSD file. As per document and PSD, i completed work and get back to him and he inform me that many thing is missing and show new PSD design. I show his old PSD and he said by mistake he send me.
I said okay, i will review and get back to you tomorrow. I was confused with some new work and ask for schedule meeting and he missed 3 fix schedule meeting but finally he talk to me and elaborate new requirement. There was lots of new work and i asked for more money. He said, first finish this job and i will give you big bonus. I started again and working on his project but again he came with new idea and i asked for more money and get the same response.
due to big festival, i gone my home town and not worked for a week and i informed him about my vacation. due to new work my schedule has reflected. When i back and complete all work and he release the initial fund but he did not pay me full payment and i am surprise to see his feedback where he complained.
I talk to him in skype and he negotiate with me that refund money and he will remove feedback. I suggest you don't work with him. He is not a professional person and want free work.
““My recommendation: Never work with this buyer. You can also review his past review and you will understand, why am i writing it. He gave me requirement document and some of wrong PSD file. As per document and PSD, i completed work and get back to him and he inform me that many thing is missing and show new PSD design. I show his old PSD and he said by mistake he send me. I said okay, i will review and get back to you tomorrow. I was confused with some new work and ask for schedule meeting and he missed 3 fix schedule meeting but finally he talk to me and elaborate new requirement. There was lots of new work and i asked for more money. He said, first finish this job and i will give you big bonus. I started again and working on his project but again he came with new idea and i asked for more money and get the same response. due to big festival, i gone my home town and not worked for a week and i informed him about my vacation. due to new work my schedule has reflected. When i back and complete all work and he release the initial fund but he did not pay me full payment and i am surprise to see his feedback where he complained. I talk to him in skype and he negotiate with me that refund money and he will remove feedback. I suggest you don''t work with him. He is not a professional person and want free work. ””
Curata is a article network that allows our company to create articles within it. We then want to take the Curata xml/rss feeds (which ever one accomplishes our goals) and then feed those articles into the categories on our sites we want as if they where regular articles on our website with their own url as if we created them right on the site.
We have a large ASP database with several different data sets that need to be converted over into the Joomla database. We have 10 old asp websites that need all the data converted into 10 identical Joomla websites. I believe the ASP db is one db that we need separated into 10 joomla sites.
There will be several things needed to prep the asp databa...
“This company had a very hard time understanding our simple instructions. Update the shopping cart, update the blog and add in a new component or suggest a better alternative. They only did one of the three things we asked them to do. It took months of going back and forth and had to finally close this project down and assign it to someone else. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
The amazing this is, once we went through the dispute process and we clearly showed they didnt do the work, they finally settled for a third of the cost because they only did a third of the work and they had the AUDACITY to ask for a 5/5 feedback score...
I would never use this company again or recommend them...”
“We had a terrible time with the client and kept asking for the work. We have a track record of working good for all our client with all 5 Start reviews. This guy just didn''t pay us and we had to finally dispute the job and got only 1/3 on our payments.
MY SUGGESTION TO ALL FELLOW CONTRACTORS AND COMPANIES PLEASE DONT WORK WITH THIS GUY ”
“I was not happy using this company. They did not understand what we needed done even with clear communication, they ended up breaking more than they fixed or created and even though we had a few delays getting some feedback to them, their delays ended up costing us our client. ”
We have another new project for you to estimate. Similar to the Srguide.net landing page, we will be sending out an email on behalf of our client, Sagewood. Each email will include a unique URL tied to the recipient email. This URL will direct the recipient to a web page on their existing website with an application where they can answer certain qu...
All requirements will be thru skype. I will also upload requirements and files here as well.
Skills: mysql, joomla!, php
“Most of the time this developer was impossible to get a hold of. We established several deadlines for this developer to meet and he did not meet any of them. When we asked for updates, sometimes it could be days before we heard back from him. There was a time or two that we didn't hear from him for over a week.
He finally after 5 months, said that he finished a job for us. He uploaded it to our server. When we checked the job, we found 49 errors and will have to have another team come in and finish what he promised was done. I am very upset. This developer has NO concept of what a deadline is or a finished project. His argument was that I was not paying him for a finished project, I was paying for his occasional time to work on it. This developer cost my company thousands of dollars because Nguyen did not deliver what he said he would and when he said he would. ”
“There are 2 problems:
1. His requirement is not clear, my questions is declined.
2. My deadline.
1. First about his requirement, he just send me a PSD file with a lot of field there, I interview him to clear the requirement but he tell me that he will get back to me after I have something to show him and decline my question. And from that, he go over a lot of changes. I worked for him hourly, I request payment but he decline it, I see that I'm going to be fished so I stop working on his site.
2. After several months, he come back and tell me to upload to his client's host. After many conversations, I give him a chance so he can complete the project, so I upload into the site, but once I confirm with him that all the code is uploaded, then he leave me and give the feedback with 49 items that I don't know it before.
Before I upload to his host, he was fighting with his client, the owner of airheadpro.com, and he tell me to delete database + code there. I delete as his requirement. Once he sorted things with his client, and he come back and play me.
FINALLY: So developers let's carefully with this type of business. You can be played any time by Rodney.”