We have a small development project ExpressionEngine based site with some custom development.
We need assistance expanding an existing search form to enable us to be able to search for a single keyword within multiple fields. So look for the "keyword" within multiple relationship channel fields (i.e. field_one,field_two,etc)
“Krista has done a wonderful job working with us over the past few weeks on a number data entry and content driven engagements. Her attention to detail has been spectacular, which has saved us a lot of time and brought technical issues to our attention. She is extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend this provider.”
We have a completed a website that has undergone cross browser testing, but has display issues inside Safari on the iPad.
We're looking for a provider who has experience working with HTML/CSS specifically on the iPad who can work with us to troubleshoot and update our HTML/CSS templates. There are about five major templates that run all of the pa...
Web page conversion project:
Expect to receive 8 to 10 templates and a total of 14 pages for conversion.
- There are 8 unique templates.
- 14 pages in total. Some templates will be used multiple times with different content.
- For the header, there are two sets of navigations, one requiring a drop down menu (at the top).
- One template will require...
“Gaurav did a fantastic job on these HTML conversion project. His CSS work was faithful to the original designs He also did excellent work on with adding jQuery based interactivity to the user interfaces. We would highly recommend working with this provider.”
Web page conversion project:
- Convert attached JPG, web page (blog) into an HTML/CSS page
- HTML must validate on W3C validator
- Must use 16 column 960 grid CSS from "960.gs"
- Wherever we have used a non standard web font, we're planing to replace with Typekit web fonts, just replace with a standard web font
- Blog title is supposed to...
“Marvin did a great job helping us handle EXpression Engine coding for a large website. He has a great knowledge of web development and is extremely responsive -- making him a great provider to work with.”
Covert attached designs to an XHTML web page per the specs below:
- We'll provide working files as PSDs.
- XHTML must validate
- Editable text should be web type, non-editable text should be a graphic
- We've already setup web-type accounts to serve fonts as CSS
- CSS should be in separate file
- We'll supply CSS files for previously created homep...
We're looking for a provider with experience in ExpressionEngine to help us convert HTML/CSS templates to EE templates for a fairly small website.
- Set up EE channels, custom fields and categories per our specs
- Create EE template coding for all functionality shown in the static HTML/CSS pages
- The site will have approximately 15 templates (onl...
Develop a Flash/AS based audio recording app where users can record small vocie-overs and save them as audio files as part of a small PHP/MySQL site to display and let other users vote on their favorite audio files.
AS / Flash Media Server Based :
- Develop Actionscript that allows for recording of 30 second voice-only
- Ability to preview/playba...
Skills: mysql, actionscript, flash, php, amazon web services
We've purchased Rackspace's cloud services and want assistance getting our Linux server with CentOS 6 up and running:
- Setup iptables
- Install YUM
- Install LAMP stack
- Install Prince XML
Skills: linux, php
“Lobos did a wonderful job setting up our Linux server. He provided extremely detailed documentation of his work and offered us plenty of support by answering our questions in a through and timely manner. I strongly recommend him to anyone considering a Linux based project.”
“It was my second job working for him,and as the first one, it was very pleasant because he knew exactly what he was looking for,asked precise questions that I was glad to answer. I am very satisified,and hope to work with him again. ”
- Convert all templates shown in the attached PDF to XHTML web pages
- All CSS must be in separate file(s)
- All web pages must validate
- All fonts should editable web typefaces, all non web fonts should ...
Project Brief: Using the attached PSD create an animated jQery based proof of concept based on the outline below.
- Rotate different sets of gray words every few seconds as shown in PDF. These can simply be background images. We'd like to see two variations of choreography: one where rotation of words happen randomly and a second option row by row...