About me -- 25+ years as a serial entrepreneur in public and private companies. Sweet spot is global sales and marketing, working with select partners to double and triple sales in a variety of markets.
We are looking for an experienced package designer who can take our very detail comp and fit to a package di line for our printer.
We have a basic comp and know what will work for us. The package is a 16 oz pouch type - the treat is grain free, gluten free and all natural. This is for online sales and the package has to pop and "work" in a 2" inch...
Hi - My group has a detailed monthly P&L for our start up and need someone who can build out a standard business plan model to work with the assumptions of the P&L and create a balance sheet, cash flow statements for the business plan.
This is an internet based business and 85% of the sales are prepaid, the other 15% is retail with 90 days...
I am looking for a holiday template that will load on Word Press Direct (WPD). I am told by WPD support that any Wordpress template will work.
The site is Christmas and holiday related and needs to have a header that looks like holidays, Christmas presents, etc. I want the template set up so that the three or four main Categories are on the top (b...
I am looking for a person who has the time to log into my Ebay account and create listings for several products. Most products are educational and range from real estate, stock and option trading, copy writing and more.
I will provide the copy for the write up and pictures. My assistant would know how to create exciting listings, understand Captiv...
Skills: freelance marketing, internet marketing, computer
“Thanks, Tim! As always, the buyer was friendly, easy to communicate with, and provided fast escrow release and feedback. It is always a pleasure working with Tim, and I look forward to doing so again in the future!”
“Tleary1 is always a wonderful buyer to work with! Escrow release and payment were very timely. The client provided me with all the details necessary to create articles that met his needs. Thank you for another great project, Tleary1! I look forward to starting the next!”
“As always, Tleary1 provided quick escrow release and feedback. The job description was perfect and there were no surprises throughout the project. Truly a great buyer to work with! Thanks for giving me another opportunity to write for you, Tleary1!”
“No problem, Tim! Thank you for providing me with thorough instructions and all the details I need from the beginning. As always, it was a pleasure working with you and I hope to do so again in the future!”
I need three short 400 word articles based on the following keywords:
hypnotic trance, hypnotic induction, and self hypnosis downloads. For each include a good definition and explanation, how used, benefits and examples.
Skills: article writing
“Shelly turned these around so fast it was unreal. All content was well written and original. I plan on keeping her very busy.”
“Tleary was a wonderful client to work with. He provided fast and easy communication and all the information I needed to get the job done. Feedback and escrow release were completed very quickly. I enjoyed working with Tleary and I hope to do so again in the future! ”
I have two spreadsheets for an apartment building; profit and loss statements by month for 2008 and 2009. Also have several pictures if the building. I want someone to take the pictures and spreadsheets and make them into a workbook where you see the first page of the spreadsheet which will be text and some pics, then click the next page to see the...
Am looking for a crisp report on how to use your IRA to invest in real estate. Most people do not know this option exists.
Report would include, but not be limited to the following:
* Why use your IRA - tax deferred benefits!
* Define the process of converting a traditional or ROTH IRA to be used
-- open an account with a company that doe...
Skills: academic writing, article writing, business writing
Need someone who has Camtasia and the skills to put together a simple 2 minute max video of how to use a certain piece of software. The interface is easy and a user can design custom trading card, add graphics, and print in less than 5 minutes.
Will send the software to the winning bidder. Voice recording is required. English needs to be the pri...
Need on-going relationship with someone who can set up keyword optimized landing pages for several products, assuming current tests prove positive.
Simple design skills needed and the ability to write the HTML and include affiliate links where appropriate. Each landing page will lead to a main sales page that has already been designed. The land...