We are looking for an architect for .NET MVC projects with many years of experience in enterprise software architectures.
The specific skills that would be valuable are:
* MVC 4 + Web API
* SQL: indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers
* Web client-side technologies
* Design patterns
* Ability to create maintainable, understandable code, de...
Skills: .net for web, microsoft sql server programming
also a relatively good level of written and spoken english would be required.
Skills: .net, asp.net, c#
“They're a bright company with enthusiasm and high expertise.
Sometimes the eagerness of creation might take over a bit, diminishing the modest professional "yes, sir" attitude (which sometimes might be just a good thing). There's a lot of potential in these guys and we're continuing to work with them.”
We are looking for a developer with the following skills (not all are required):
- .NET MVC 4 + WebAPI
- Entity Framework (ObjectContext)
- Basic architectural patterns
- Unit testing
- SQL Management Studio and
- Stored procedures
- Basic knowledge of Windows server environment and
- Active Directory
“Those guys are doing really good job!
The combination of their professional skills and responsiveness (answering our requests even in the deep evening and on weekends) left us happy with this collaboration.”