The virtual assistant will help with installation of Wordpress sites for clients, handle Wordpress core & plugin updates for TheAbundantArtist.com, and handle any login or registration issues from TAA clients & customers. VA may also be asked to handle course material uploads and formatting guest writer posts.
I am changing my Wordpress theme from Thesis 1.8 to the Epik theme with the Genesis framework. While the design process is already in place, I need someone to handle all of the following time consuming tasks associated with the theme change.
Import s2 Member users to Wishlist Member (approximately 900 users)
- Each s2 member level will correspo...
“I would definitely recommend Media 3 for simple Wordpress projects.
Media 3 is a good bunch of people, but they took on a custom project that was beyond their capabilities. A project that they originally estimated at three weeks ended up taking more than two months before my original client decided that they were so dissatisfied with the entire experience that they went in a different direction.
Media 3 was very responsive, and they put in many extra hours, but in the end the customization was far more complex than they originally anticipated, and it ended up being a huge amount of work for everyone involved. ”
I have a number of small tweaks and customization to make to a Wordpress theme that I don't have time to finish for a client.
- adding a second menu for the footer of the theme
- styling a page to include Gravity Forms, Cart66, and images in a single-page format
- changing default thumbnail sizes for image galleries and portfolios
- add full widt...
You guys did some theme tweaks for me, and I have a few new items. Can you:
- Center the menu bar
- On 'Where to Buy' page --> vertically align Address and Radius, vertically align text box w. 'Find Locations' button - right now they're in a bit of a misaligned jumble
- Formatting for blog posts does not show up in post preview on ...
“I hired Sudath for a project that was a somewhat undefined in scope of hours. He was able to define the project, give me a reasonable quote, and get it done well within my expectations. This was not a rush job, but my sense was that he was willing to make it happen in whatever time frame I needed.
The final work turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. ”