We're a startup developing an iPhone/iPad accessory. We need some help from somebody who has a good knowledge of iAP.
This is a unique oportunity to work on some cutting edge technology! Contact me for more details.
The task is to finish a strong authentication web browser.
Our web browser is currently an advanced prototype:
- The interface with the strong authentication hardware is nearly finished
- The two way SSL handshake using the hardware is done
- Client authenticated HTTPS displays in a WebView
You'll basically need to make a real browser out of the...
We want to implement a browser using UIWebview: sounds easy doesn't it?
Well there is a catch: we don't want to use NSURLConnection but a custom secure network API we've implemented.
For the first milestone we'll provide you with a mock library, for the second milestone we'll provide custom hardware to do the final testing.
We would like to port an existing Java library to Objective-C running on Mac.
The library is 2.5k lines of Java code. We'll provide a test card (and a card reader if necessary), documentation and some limited support from the original Java developer. You preferably have basic knowledge of smart cards and especially ISO 7816-4.
We are a company testing the mobile gaming market.
We are looking for a programmer to create a very simple puzzle game for the iPhone and iPad.
- Very simple puzzle game.
- One main screen to select a puzzle.
- There will be 3 simple puzzles for this assignent (more puzzles likely to come later).
- Very simple vector graphics (to be ...