1. Authenticate with a specific username and connect to Jira (installed version)
2. Extract data (as JSON object) in batches from Jira using the REST API (read note below)
3. Insert the data into a local MySQL database
The deliverables will be:
(1) PHP script/s
(2) SQL file to create the appropriate local ...
I have a Debian/Squeeze server on a corporate network. My intention is to
(1) Receive emails sent to a particular email address on the server and:
- Extract the body of some emails (based on rules) and save them as csv files before loading them into a MySQL database,
- Save the attachments (typically csv files) and save them in speci...