1. Authenticate with a specific username and connect to Jira (installed version)
2. Extract data (as JSON object) in batches from Jira using the REST API (read note below)
3. Insert the data into a local MySQL database
The deliverables will be:
(1) PHP script/s
(2) SQL file to create the appropriate local ...
I have a Debian/Squeeze server on a corporate network. My intention is to
(1) Receive emails sent to a particular email address on the server and:
- Extract the body of some emails (based on rules) and save them as csv files before loading them into a MySQL database,
- Save the attachments (typically csv files) and save them in speci...
“The script did not do what I wanted it to, but I won't blame the developer. He did not have access to the machine I was running the script on, so he had to create error loggers to identify the issues and created fixes based on that feedback. The high level on security on my machine probably was the problem.”
I have access to a URL API that returns data as an RSS feed. I need a PHP script that makes the URL call, parses the feed and loads it into a MySQL database. (The PHP script should dynamically create all the necessary tables/fields in the destination database the first time.)
- The PHP script will be executed from command line.
“I found three types of contractors during this project. First contractor over-promised and couldn't deliver. Second contractor was very professional, and admitted his lack of expertise upfront. Third contractor was Marian, who delivered well within the project timeline AND was flexible with last minute changes.
If you want fantastic PSD to HTML work done, Marian is the man for you.
(I work with several contractors on Elance and beyond, and I know a talented contractor when I work with them.) ”