1. [obscured] /talks/nadine_burke_harris_how_childhood_trauma_affects_health_across_a_lifetime/transcript - I thought this was a really interesting talk about how childhood trauma affects one's health in the long run. Ted Talks provides a transcript so you can just read that if you prefer no...
1. 100 beautiful Tamil baby names for 2015 (keyword: muslim baby names)
2. Everything you need to know about divorce laws in India (keyword: divorce laws in India)
3. How to remove dark circles instantly - 5 tips at least (keyword: how to remove dark circles)
4. Home remedies for glowing skin - at least ...
- Create 20 galleries monthly with good SEO.
- Share every articles into Google+
- Occasionally, help other writers to find good pictures when needed
“After rehiring several times I just realize that she still copy & paste paragraphs into Google Translate.
A lot of misleading translation such as :
1. "No iron needed" in term of cloth label - she translated it to be "contain no iron" (in Bahasa Indonesia)
2. "Usually in the early stages, the cancer is not dangerous. However, in an advanced state, it is highly malignant and can even spread to the bones". The "advanced state" here means stadium, but she translated it as "developed country"
Very poor English translation! ”
“As I am not really comfortable leaving bad remarks to people in public, but I have got to say, I really sad that this work is not runs as expected. And it does not reflect my total skill at all. Thanks”
We have conducted a survey amongst 4,000 people and we need someone to help us to analyse the results of the survey. The survey was collated using poll daddy. About 20-25 questions in total. We will need you to apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations.
Looking for a designer who specializes in designing responsive sites. The design for this responsive site, should be adapted from the designs of our main site. There will be about 7 pages to design in total