I'm looking for an experienced QA tester/web automation developer to test a fairly complex online website builder site. The web site is in ok shape but I'm sure there are still a lot of issues. The person would not have to do any bug fixes - that's my job. :) The tasks would consist of the following:
1. Independently write test cases based ...
Here are the requirements:
1. A div is a jquery ui draggable/resizable and it should work with KendoUI Inline Editor. ( [obscured] /kendo-ui/api/web/editor)
2. The inline editor should be triggered on the double click event on item1 (as already configur...
This is a fun little project with the jquery plugin Superfish and JQuery Resizable:
The requirements are as follows:
- As a starting point, you can use the basic examples provided in the Superfish distribution.
- The requirements below should work for the horizontal and vertical menu option...
I'm looking for a skilled senior developer to assist me in getting a complex web site ready for testing. Most of the development is completed, but lots of issues remain. This would be an hourly, part or full time job over the next 1-2 months. In case of a part-time commitment, the person should at commit to at least 4 hours a day.
We are currently looking for an accountant for an internet startup company (S-Corp, LLC) based in Virginia. We are interested in building a long-term relationship with the partner accounting firm. The startup is currently in the preparation phase and is not going live for probably another 10 months. As a result, currently there is not a lot to acco...
“It's been a real pleasure working with Bargains_Directly. Tracey is very knowledgeable about the different areas of accounting and has delivered quality work setting my company up in QBO and entering expenses as they occurred. She has been very responsive to my questions. In short, things have been going perfectly. I'm looking forward to working together with her in the future for another 50 or 100 years or so. ;)”
Job details are only viewable by client and freelancer.
“I'm very happy working together with the development team of Red Signature. They are very professional, have excellent communication skill, are creative when it comes to finding technical solution, and I'm also satisfied with the product of this phase so far. I would definitely recommend this company. ”
We are currently looking for an IT support company that can manage our online business website.
The support tasks would consist of the following:
- Daily database backups of a small database (GigaBytes)
- Website uptime monitoring
- Troubleshooting of VPS, mysql, Apache, and PHP code issues if needed.
- Accepting customer's technical support call...
This project involves developing a high quality, professional Member Web site template in Photoshop. The web site style should be Web 2.0. A sample will be provided. The template should be attractive for a member community that consists of mostly restaurant owners and operators.
I would like a mock up of the following pages to be developed:
I'm looking for a creative web designer to review a set of 10 one-page web templates. The templates are already in pretty good shape.
I would like the designer to:
- Improve the professional look of the templates
- Add some more detail without cluttering the look
- Fine tune the color scheme if needed
- Bridge the transitions between the different...
“A+ Rating for Ryan. Very professional and very high quality level of work. He started the project with a consultation on the big issues of of my project and suggested improvements. That was already a big help and pointed me in the right direction. The effort for this project was more than anticipated but Ryan stayed within the cost and the timeframe of the project which I thought was outstanding. The quality of the final product was excellent - more than I had hoped for. I highly recommend Ryan and am looking forward to hiring him again in the near future.”
Modify web template to make sure the yellow banner ribbon is fixed and centered above the slideshow element. The banner should stay in position even if the browser window is narrowed or if the screen resolution is changed between 1600x900 and 1024x768.
I need Accountant to fill out Virginia Business Tax Form 502 for two tax years. The process should not very complex since one year I did not have any business income, the other I had only a little over 100 bucks.
I'm looking for a JQuery UI expert to help me develop a single HTML page with the folllowing functionality:
- the page should have a fixed width div which we will call a queue container. The container should be JQuery UI selectable and sortable.
- 5 queue items (divs) should be placed HORIZONTALLY into the queue container
- A button should ...