401(e) is designed to help Grand Forks area homeowners make their home more comfortable while achieving significant energy savings by adding insulation and air sealing, as well as replacing old, inefficient furnaces and appliances.
Our BPI-Certified Energy Specialists will help homeowners through the process from start to finish as they make important energy efficiency decisions and improvements.
Homeowner benefits include:
- Improved home comfort and performance
- A healthier home with better indoor air quality
- Discounted home energy assessment
- Professional evaluation, testing, recommendations and quality assurance
- Rebates up to $900
- Low-interest, flexible-term financing
Itís easier than ever to make money-saving home energy improvements thanks to the 401(e) Home Energy Plan offered by Red River Valley Community Action - a Grand Forks, ND based non-profit with over 35 years of experience making homes more comfortable and efficient.