I have an Inno Setup installer that is password protected. It was created by a company that I worked with that has gone out of business.
I have attempted go through the proper individuals to secure the password. That, unfortunately, has failed. Ultimately, at this point, the installer contains files that I need. Those files are not owned by ...
Skills: internet security, security, security analysis, security engineering, hacking
1. Open Chrome to youtube.com
2. Open the dev tools to the "Network" tab.
3. Play a video.
4. Select one of the "videoplayback" requests.
5. Click on the "Response" tab to see the response to the request.
6. The response is encoded video data.
I want to be able to take the encoded video data from one of these responses and...
Skills: data encoding, linux system administration, video conversion, video streaming
1. Read and understand the attached articles.
2. Design a high performance linux application that uses the principles discussed in the articles.
3. Before using any dependent libraries check with me.
4. The app should take an image (stored on the file system) as a parameter.
5. The app should support gif, png, and jpg.
1. Pick a Web technology that runs on Linux.
2. Build a replica of YouTube.com using the YouTube api.
3. Should support the following:
- home page
- search results
- subscribe, upload, playlists, etc.
In your bid please indicate your prefered language.
i need an app that runs on windows or linux that does the following:
1. Loads a wav or mp3 file of someone reading.
2. Loads a text file with the exact text that is being read.
3. Analyze the audio file and the text file.
4. Output a text file indicating the start and stop time within the audio file of each word in the input text file.
I need someone who knows how to use System.Speech.Recognition.
I've attached a C# project.
In Program.cs is a method called GetRecognitionFromFile.
Basically, I have a text file and I have a wave file of someone reading the text. I want the GetRecognitionFromFile to take the choices that I passed in from the text file and return a list of Recog...
Here's the job:
1. Use this: [obscured] /
2. Create a C# console app that references the SSH.Net library.
3. Successfully create a Reverse SSH tunnel through a Ubuntu Server.
4. Tell me what (if anything special) needs to be set up on the Ubuntu Server.
When this job is done I want to be able to do this:
1. Run the Console app on a Windows m...
Skills: c#, linux system administration, ssh, ubuntu server
I have an app written in C that runs on Linux and uses netfilter_queue to handle icmp (ping) requests. It mostly works well. I've attached the main file so that you can see the code as it is now. I will provide everything you need to do this job after I select a provider.
I know this can be done on Linux. I'm not sure if it is possible on Windows but this is what I want:
1. An app written in C# or C++ that runs on supported versions of Windows.
2. The app overrides the default windows mechanism for handling icmp (ping) requests.
3. The app reads the icmp payload into a string variable.
4. If the Payload contai...
I want an ad for each of these standard sizes:
Here's the job:
1. Take a look at our website: [obscured] /
2. Take a look at the attached logo.
3. Create a few sample ads based on the logo and website for me to choose from.
4. Take the ad that I select and make it into the 15 standard sizes.
5. Deliver ...