...should be animated so the lens rotates. It should spin once ie not loop.
I have the original files so the lens and logo exist on separate layers.
Please let me know the cost!
Skills: adobe photoshop, animation
“Obviously, I'm very happy with the work but I'm delighted with the other bits that are harder to define (like patience, great attitude, enthusiasm) which contribute massively to a smooth running and enjoyable project.”
Create a custom wordpress theme that matches [obscured]
- the site should match the reference site in look and function
- this includes how it works on a variety of devices including smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop
- the animated progress bar under the logo is not required
- it should be easy for the user to add/remove/reorder galleries a...
My goal is to make it very easy for participants to create a profile and start raising money. I will need:-
- Custom registration form that accepts the following user fields : Name, email, password, confirm password, fundraising goal, upload profile picture, dropdown bar to select what location participant would like to raise money for, Captcha, (...
Part 1: I am looking for a background image for the headline section of my website, here is a page with a sample image I found:
It is the section "Web strategy, design and build for small business" - I wanted some advice on whether you feel this approach works and also for you to create a graphic which is perhaps based on the...
“I really enjoyed working with Cristina - every step of the project she really understood what I wanted and delivered it. Her all round communication and professionalism was spot on and I'd have no hesitation working with her again.”
I need screenshots of about 50 web pages for a portfolio section. They should be presented as mac os safari browser mockups. They should be a bit like attachment 1 BUT the full length of the web page (like attachment 2) AND without any shadow effect, just on a transparent background.
I need 2 sizes for each image: 1140px wide and 850px wide.
- build an Image Uploader form that sits behind simple password protection
- the form should let iptc keywords be added to the image (google "iptc php")
- the form should let keywords be added either 1) by comma separated words in a textarea or 2) use dropdowns / checkboxes / radio buttons to add "pre-defined" approved keywords (so they may ...
“My first elance experience & I needn't have worried!
Tyler was professional throughout and went well beyond what he needed to do in order to help me troubleshoot a problem for which he was not responsible. This helped the project run smoothly and makes me happy to recommend him and work with him again.”