I am looking for someone with strong drupal, php and JS experience that can help me troubleshoot a civicrm deployment.
I am having an issue with a civicrm deployment on one of my sites, for some reason I cannot work though any of the workflows because civicrm seems to hang up at every step. I have tried to upgrade civicrm, but th...
“Absolutely worthless contractor, while they may have some PHP expertise, they do not know how to develop a valid Drupal Theme.
Further when asked to make changes, response times were unreasonably slow, and most of the times they did not make the changes needed.
I have worked with many contractors on Elance and the language barrier with them was too much to bear, most of my request were simple and in plain language, but the contractor either refused to acknowledge them, or did not understand what I was asking.”
“It is important to mention some facts not just buzz of words to begin with :-
- We have 5 out of 5 rating in four of our last five projects (including this one where the rating has been 1.1).
- Out of above mentioned 05 projects, 03 happens to be in Drupal
- We fall in top 20 Drupal companies among 6,439 registered/working on Elance.
- We are among top 1% of Qualified Drupal Companies and our credential includes Certified Drupal Association Member and Project Management Professional.
-Mtoag Technologies has never been rated less than 4 while on Elance in last 05 years.
All above mentioned facts are more than enough to show that the rating by respective client was prejudiced, biased and unjustified
The job was awarded to Mtoag Technologies on 17 Sep 12 and the work was started accordingly. The project was delayed due to following reasons :-
- Additional work given (would be happy to provide the details) by client.
- Blingual work (not included in initial scope)
- There were more than one companies were involved on work. Since, beginning we were requesting the client that we are facing problem due to this and I am also mentioning two of the messages send by us to client on Elance PMB :-
Mtoag Technologies (24 Nov 12 at 7:44 am) : There is some issue in drupal setup of C2C every day when i open the website the main default theme goes disabled and today when i open the website all the blocks are disabled from the site so if this thing is not done from your end also this thing is not happens from my end so it is my request to please give me the complete backup and database of the C2C site so that i configured it to my server and update the drupal version + modules of C2C otherwise in future this thing cause errors.Hope you understand.
NO REPLY FROM CLIENT
Mtoag Technologies (21 Nov 2012) :-
i hope you are doing good with health and work.
We are working on the site with a very good momentum but we are facing some problem like sometimes the default theme C2C are changed and the script and the codes got changed these issues are actually delaying the time of the project as we have to devote additional time to remove these issues so it's my humble request to you that either you or the other developer who is actually responsible for taking care of the site please don't the change the script the code or script that we have implemented because of this we are facing some issues in integrating the multilingual in the website.So either provide us the full backup and database file so that we can integrated it on our server and give you the complete site after implemented all the left section you asked for or please cooperate with us so that we can hit the road and wrap up the project as soon as possible.
- Many of the times considerable delay in reply for example; the last work report was given to client on 10 Dec 12 and there was no reply from his end, no discontent and no objection. On 24 Jan 13 client suddenly filed a dispute refusing to pay last milestone without giving us a single indication or sign of dissatisfaction. We responded as we had completed all the work (and additional as well) satisfactorily.
Attached you will find a photoshop file that was used to create the attached animated GIF, the final gif file is way too large we would like the Photoshop converted to a flash file with a maximum size of 50KB. we would also like an animated GIF much smaller is size, the current one is 900KB
I need this job to be complete by 11/25/12
Skills: animation, graphic design, photoshop
“Needed this to get done quickly and right, and he did it right away.”
I would like to have the DC Road Runners Logo redesigned to something simple and modern.
attached is our current logo and our older logo, we would like something that includes running and the city of washington