Web Design and Development Company.
* Author of 60 hot to touch Accessible Web Design tips - the tips no web developer can live without! And two other books related to accessible web design.
* Joint author of Standards for Disability Information and Advice Provision in Scotland: Making Websites Accessible (November 2002) Second edition co-written with Eva Bolanders, published in 2007 by Scottish Accessible Information Forum.
* Web developer and accessible web design consultant since 1996.
* Director and founder of the worldwide Guild of Accessible Web Designers.
* Identified as one of Scotland's 'movers and shakers in e-commerce in Scotland' for work in the area of Web accessibility (NB Magazine, 2001).
* Developer of the award winning not-for-profit project, The Making Connections Unit (MCU). The MCU won an award in the equal access category of the Global Bangemann Award; a challenge by the City of Stockholm for cities of the world to show their finest information technology projects.
* Experienced trainer - former university Lecturer and Trainer with The Wellbeing Initiative; a training organisation set up to help disabled people get back into work. Specialist in accessible web development, web accessibility auditing and training.
* Author of the Guild of Accessible Web Designers accessible web design training course which covers every Priority 1 and 2 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines checkpoints.