Troubleshoot simple Android browser app (built with Eclipse) with page resizing problems - figure out why the displayed pages are so small, and fix it, either with code changes, or with feedback to our web dev.
You will need to have a good understanding of viewports to take on this project, and be comfortable viewing the raw HTML code to debug thi...
“Thanks for the excellent rating and the encouraging feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you on the project and we would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity. We will eagerly look forward to working with you on the next phases of the project. Thanks again”
“I ended up designing the brochure myselff and getting these guys to implement the design. I wasted huge amounts of time sending emails for basic formatting problems and repeating what I had said earlier.”
This job is to develop a Notepad++ plugin that supports TextPipe Pro.
Preferred language is Delphi XE2.
- create plugin for Notepad++, see [obscured] /apps/mediawiki/notepad-plus/index.php?title=Plugin_Central
- create menu item 'TextPipe', with submenu items:
filter1, filter2, filter3..., where filter1-3 are the names of user-speci...
Skills: delphi, .net, windows, windows 8, windows 7
Use jquery, jqueryui and Jeditable to redesign the attached log edit screen.
- Redesign to allow in-place editor of values, times, dates, type and notes.
- Programmer to advise on any changes required to HTML data e.g. id fields
- Programmer to advise on callback for changed data
- Editable fields to change color to light yellow on flyover
- On f...
AbusePipe.com is an online service for managing an Abuse Desk - handling complaints about spam coming from an ISP's customers.
This job is to generate a new header image for the website using the existing DataMystic branding and the current AbusePipe logo.
Added 1 AUG 2012, 19:56 PM EDT
header_bg2.jpg is ...
Job details are only viewable by client and freelancer.
“I expected the contractor to have a better knowledge of the differences between EBS and EC2, the change from EBS to EC2 in the end caused a lot of delays. I expected the contractor to be familiar with .htaccess includes and rewrites to help migrate my site, but they pointed me to general web guides that did not readily apply to Amazon's infrastructure.”
“The buyer did not understand the Amazon Elastic Bean Stalk (terms as EBS ) concept and Scalability on AWS . The communication was slower from buyer side, that caused the delays. But he is a good buyer ! ”
The current site uses flash (undesirable), and is hosted in a single page which is not good for SEO.
- needs slick, css-styled html, with a glass carving or glass theme, greens and blacks and sinuous shapes
- needs a series of galleries, each one must be hosted by a new html page for SEO