we want to build a server side application (to run on Windows Server 2008 R2) that will
1. Monitor a watch folder for any files
2. For any file deposited in there (that will have associated XML file for meta data) to automatically PDF them (if not already)
3. Create a cover page on the front on the file and create a table something like:
We have an urgent job where we want to have some java script that will delete persistent cookies. We are using SharePoint 2010 with FBA. We need to make it so that when a user closes their browser it closes the session immediately. Will pay good money for anyone can fix the issue today. Has to work on multi browsers... This is what we have done...
1. Click on the application on the iphone or ipad
2. allowing the person to take a photograph of an invoice or receipt
3. have a choice come up on the screen and select "to be paid" or "already paid". On the same screen – have an optional, free text comments field that will included in the final email (that the user doesn't see)...
We are looking for a developer who is proficient in SharePoint 2010 and Windows 2008 R2 Server to build a reusable interface that will automatically take data from multiple XML/CSV files, clean the data and import it into existing SharePoint lists across multiple subsites.
we have a Sharepoint server up and running and want to customise it further.
The tasks include:
1. Rebrand the overall look and feel
2. Change the structure to make it look simpler (for example removing "like" buttons etc" - see example site below
3. Set up custom forms for managing employees like "New Employee","Employee Exit", "Leave Applic...
Our business is in start up mode and will be a business service outsourcing company for small businesses in Australia. This will mean doing their finances for them including data entry, accounting, management reporting and government compliance.
We need an all rounder to act as a virtual assistant for the managing director. The person needs to ha...
Skills: admin assistant, email handling, research, travel planning, general office