We are looking for an experienced CRM and SharePoint contractor to perform modifications and customizations to our existing system.
Specifically, modifications will require the contractor to have significant experience and knowledge in modifying views and forms, modifying existing and creating new workflows, and modifying existing dashboards.
An executive is in search for an assistant to help find a flat to let in west London. This will be done using the following process:
1) The candidate will be provided with a list of possible flats saved in a PrimeLocation.com account
2) The candidate will access the account and put together an Excel spreadsheet with the following fields: square fo...
Skills: admin assistant, data entry, research, virtual assistant, web research
Note to all contractors: PLEASE read the job description carefully. All proposals that do not answer the questions below, or reference a different server OS will be rejected with no chance of rebidding.
We are in the process of shutting down the physical operations of a company for which we provide management services. The company has an old SBS 2...
We're looking to have a SharePoint developer do some custom work around the integration of CRM and SharePoint.
1. We have an on-premise, IFD of Microsoft CRM Dynamics 2011
2. We have an on-premise, IFD of Microsoft SharePoint 2010
3. Users are from two different domains, so claims based authentication is being used – this is ...
We currently have MailEnable running on a Windows 2012 Standard server.
The MailEnable server is being used as a storage system for archived email. It does not receive nor send email. Users transfer email to their MailEnable account when it is no longer needed on their day-to-day mail account. Note: MailEnable is already configured and functions p...
We are looking for a developer to create a user timesheet and expense module for our existing 2011 Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We require this to be completed prior to the end of calendar 2012. Please provide preliminary proposals (with estimate) to deliver on this overall requirements. Details of our requirements are as follows: