Recipe EBook -- PART 1 - research, writing, PART 2 cover and production
My kids are born bakers. Since the age of 10, both of them have been baking and making desserts for friends and family. Recently, they raised over $1,000 for a charity by doing a bake sale.
Next step for them is their own Recipe EBook, which will also be used to raise funds for charity and to augment their baking appliances.
SCOPE - PART 1
- research and write the content of the book which would include (a) tools for the budding baker, (b) background on the recipes, (c) about them, etc.
- write the 12 recipes in an easy to read fashion
- layout the book, its content, pictures, etc.
SCOPE - PART 2
- design front and back covers
- layout all material and produce PDF, Kindle and other formats (please suggest)