Circuit / PCB Design for Handheld Electronics Device
My name is Ismail and I'm working on a team that is building a consumer-level electronics device.
So far, we have perfboarded a prototype using an ATmega328. The main components are a LiPo battery, and OLED display, and 2 DC motors. We are now looking to bring in an expert to create a more compact PCB design, advise on manufacturing routes, etc. We've attached 2 documents explaining all of this in greater detail:
1) Objectives and Summary PDF: This is what we have accomplished so far, and where we'd like to end up
2) Hardware block diagram: The high-level layout of our final PCB
Here are the main objectives:
1. Address our questions and concerns about the device hardware.
2. Design battery power system compatible with microcontroller, OLED driver, and motors.
3. Choose components that maximize functionality and minimize cost.
4. Generate a schematic.
5. Generate PCB board layout in a complete Gerber file with connectors labelled.
6. Guide us on board printing and assembly, including manufacturers and programming ICs.
Thanks for your time!