Tech-Savy Virtual Assistant for Research, Event Planning, Web Management
I'm looking for a Tech-Savy Virtual Assistant to help me do research, travel and event planning and scheduling, minor website/blog management, and help me stay on top of all of my obligations.
- Research using the Internet on technical and science topics such as computer programming, robotics, and physics.
- Research using the Internet on non-technical topics such as travel, adventures, wellness, exercise, food and lifestyle.
- Plan and do research to create a lesson plan to teach computer programming and other technical topics if needed.
- Travel and event planning, scheduling, and coordination with a required budget
- Simple Web management data entry using wordpress
- Data entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others if necessary
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
- Must be accessible, online and on Elance Work View as needed
- Conversational English is required
- Stays up to date with technology and science topics in the news
- Knowledgable with Wordpress
- Fun, outgoing, and willing to create amazing travel and event plans
- Previous experience as a virtual assistant preferred
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- A complete Elance profile
- An established reputation on Elance preferred
Please write "Attention I am Awesome!" in the subject of your answer and as the very first words of your message-so I can make sure you are not a robot.
- Candidates will be expected to do a small paid research project to assess skills before beginning work