Designs/Layouts for Marketing Materials for upcoming Fashion Show
Welcome to the future of Events produced by #Legends Event Planning, Entertainment and Production, LLC. Legends is a black-owned events entertainment business and aiming to be New Jersey's and New York's premier event design, planning, and, production company.
Legends Event Production plans on launching with a Fashion Show. The event to be held in the month of August with a percentage of proceeds donated to an organization associated with the monthly observance that Legends decides to acknowledge, the event is to begin at 7:30 and last until Mid-Night.
The fashion show is pitched at having a platform where designers who own Fashion outfits and also those who do not, be able to exhibit their designs, clothes, make-up, hair products, accessories. Some of the fashion apparels that will be presented will be street wear, footwear, cultural attires, swimwear and evening wear for all sizes. Collections are edgy, urban, and wearable, with high visual impacts. This event is one of unmatched glitz and glamour, designed to bring together the best designers, models, and artistes to entertain guests.
I have some more promotional items that I need created so maybe you can take a look at this list and let me know which of these you could provide an efficient and competitive pricing service for my company's Fashion Show.
1. Event's Program for guests at the event. (Offering price: $35)
2. Event Flyer to fit poster and flyer size; also high quality image files to post on social media channels and share with sponsors - This theme will also be used for the tickets that will be printed (Offering price: $35)
3. Even't LookBook/Catalog layout for guest to see what designers appeared, sponsors that supported, and contact information to all vendors and designers - Amount of pages and size of lookbook to be determined
4. Save-The-Date/ Event Simple Website (Offering price: $120)
5. Save-The-Date Digital Flyer w/ simple animation if possible (Offering price: $55)
Your positive and prompt response would be highly appreciated.
I look forward to working with you.