Adobe Flex + AMFPHP + Doctrine + Mysql + Python Project
We require assistance onsite with one of projects that is already in production, the system consists of:
3 Adobe Air Desktop Apps that connect to a server (AMFPHP) running an AIR interface.
The Server base base of the system is built using Aerial CMS framework
One of the Desktop apps uses a Python exe to disable user input once the app is launched.
The system requires a number of updates, as well as new features to enhance its capability.
Ideally, the successful candidate/s would need to be able to travel to South Africa to work onsite for the duration of the project
Added 21 APR 2013, 23:13 PM EDT
Based on all the applications, we are still in a consideration phase.
I have attached more information on the system, as well as the following key updates that will be needed:
1. Update all datagrid/lists to allow for multiselect crud operations
2. Debugging flash file playback from the DB
3. Additional controls needed on the Desktop application
4. Ability to export and import data from one system to another
5. Repair "look Alive" menus's (see reference manual)
6. Develop a process and strategy to create new menu's for office 2013 and Adobe CS products - Document thouroughly
7. Disable the Ctrl+S function in Air, and use key combination for application interaction. Existing python app disables alt+tab, windows btn, ctrl+shift+esc, alt+f4 etc, need this to work so all Windows shortcut keys are disabled
8. Create the ability to locally cache data, specifically the blobs stored in files table on the server.
9. Ability to remove and reinstall the license file located on the server
Nice to Have:
1. Desktop app via browser (completely online)
2. Development of a restAPI service for the server to allow for external interaction