Account Manager Â– Internet Marketing Â– Virtual/Freelance
TenGoldenRules, an Internet Marketing Agency located in Boca Raton, is seeking a Virtual Freelance Internet Marketing Account Manager who will secure the Client's confidence by providing appropriate client communications and management, while adhering to internal operational policies. Long-term client satisfaction and retention is the ultimate goal.
We are a full service Internet Marketing company, and an extremely "webby" bunch. So, the right person will be very comfortable working in a "web-based" environment, familiar with internet jargon, and frequently leverage industry websites like MOZ, SearchEngineLand, Mashable, etc. We take for granted that you're a blogger and/or extremely active on one or more social media platforms.
• Primary client communication liaison via phone and email
• Creating presentations for clients using PowerPoint, Excel, Word & other MS Office tools
• Assigning tasks and managing workflow for clients' projects
• Routine administrative tasks involving project management, timekeeping, status reporting, etc.
• Detail oriented, self-starter with administrative and client management experience
• Familiarity and comfort with cutting edge internet marketing strategies (you should think of yourself as "webby" and/or "techy")
• At least 1 year of experience as an Internet Marketing Account Manager
• Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook with the ability to learn new software
• Work with premiere regional and national clients
• Fun and fast-paced environment
• Join a team of really smart, highly experienced and creative people