Google Adsense Optimization
I have a relatively small website which garners about 5,000 views per day on an average day, 2,000 on a bad day, and 14,000 on a good day. Recently, however, it has spiked to 60,000 hits on a good day. The problem is that currently, I use Google Adsense. The first thing I'd like to do is diversity that income with other revenue streams. My main problem, however, is that my Google Adsense RPM is rarely over one dollar. This wasn't always the case, as the RPM once hovered at around .00. I need to increase RPM in order to increase revenue.
I want someone who is familiar with Google Adsense strategy because I only want to take Google safe actions. No tricks or schemes. And if you don't see how you can help, be honest. I would prefer someone with a track record in this area.
Also, I would appreciate someone who is able to advise other ad revenue streams. This month we've had almost 500,000 page views but have been unable to harvest financial rewards due to low RPM and other revenue.
This job can be hourly, so don't get caught up on the proposal amount. That can be changed upon negotiation. However, the site only made $500 last month, so keep that in mind when considering the budget.
Here 's the website:
- Collaborate with team members to develop primary keywords and ad audience targets
- Create multiple campaigns and manage traffic, customer acquisition and conversion through the channel
- Optimize existing campaigns by revising ad copy and format, audience, keywords and landing pages
- Create and present reports covering analytics and campaign performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred