SEM / Google Analytics Expert needed for PPC campaign management
Seeking a marketing professional for recurring PPC campaign management work. We are a US based retailer of modern furniture. We sell online and operate showrooms in the US. Hours and hourly rate are negotiable.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Management of PPC search campaigns in Adwords and Bing including bid and keyword management.
- Management of Product Listing Ad campaigns, including bid mangement and ensuring that only in-stock merchant center auto-targets (submitted via a data feed) are being bid on.
- Setup, configuration, and management of Dynamic Product remarketing campaigns and ads in Adwords. This also includes management of visitor lists and segmentation for remarketing, as well as troubleshooting remarketing tags to be sure they are collecting data correctly.
- Conversion rate optimization for various PPC marketing goals. This includes knowledge of Google Analytics event tracking, segmenting, reporting, and dashboard configuration.
- Regular reporting and analysis of campaign efficacy including updates on successful and failed strategies.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of standard PPC campaigns in Adwords and Bing.
- Experience building and executing product listing campaigns including data feed management to Google Merchant Center.
- Ability to effectively build reports and analysis to communicate campaign efficacy (or lack thereof).
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Common sense (or the willingness to self-teach) knowledge of furniture and home furnishings.
- Experience managing search marketing campaign budgets of at least $5k-$10k / month. We spend more, but are willing to work with someone less experienced because we are a growth company.
A bit about the hiring process:
- Top applicants will be selected and given 3-4 hours (more if needed) of paid time to construct analysis and develop suggested changes to the campaigns. During this time, freelancers will also have the opportunity to discuss the business and ask pertinent questions related to bidding strategy.
- At the end of this trial, freelancers will be expected to deliver a report (in any form) consisting of feedback, suggestions, and strategy for current and future campaigns.
- We are looking to retain one or more freelancers for recurring management and new campaign work. Hourly rates and hours per week are negotiable and based on experience.
- Might be required to sign an NDA.