Need Experienced Graphic Designer to work with some existing designs
I am looking for a kick ass, experienced graphic designer to help me redo some designs that are for a website. Right now I have the web designs (roughly 13 pages) in PSD files so you must have ADOBE PHOTOSHOP software to open the PSD files and edit them.
This is for a startup website, and the current designs need some changing and some innovating, because the way they turned out are just not exactly how I wanted them. Am willing to pay a premium for someone who can do this well, and quickly.
To start I will have you make some simple text / deletion changes on the landing page to see if we are on the same page. Shouldn't take more than an hour, two at the most. Then based on that we can move on to the other 13 pages that need some work!
IDEALLY the graphic designer will also have a UX background!
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design solutions. Here's what you need to know.
- Understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred