Mechanical engineer required to design industrial application in 3D
We are seeking an mechanical engineer who is available immediately to design a machine in 3D for us on an hourly rate basis.
The machine is a device that is moving a pneumatic chisel in various directions. For this we need to design a frame and the chisel holder, need to select the pneumatic cylinders, drives and gears, plan pneumatic solenoids, etc.
You should have a very good knowledge of:
1. 3D-Software, either Solidworks or Inventor
2. Mechanical machine design for industrial applications
3. Pneumatic cylinders, positioning drives, rack-and-pinion-drives, etc.
4. Analysis of forces and vibrations as an impact to the machine
5. Ideally you are able to render the model and prepare a 3-D animation of the process as well
The selected candidate needs to sign a non-disclosure agreement upon start of the work and no data of this job can be used elsewhere later on.
You need to speak fluently English and be ready to do a skype call twice a day to discuss the project and progress.
We are looking forward for your applications.