Design Project That Digitally Places Street Art Into Room Interiors
Similar to the last project:
- 3 new compositions combining street art with interior images.
- The lamp on one of the interiors still has a discoloration. Is it possible to get it to blend in with the wall in the background -- or perhaps can we expand the lamps? Attached are more details for what I have in mind.
- I'll include links to the projects in our project messages
All the details are the same as the last project. But we need to determine workflow for selecting new environments, that will match the street art we have. Also we should set up fixed pricing across 10-25 new compositions.
Must be great at placing a photo of street art, into a interior environment image,
(commercial business, residence, restaurant). And making it seem as if it fits naturally there.
FRESHWOUNDS licenses and provides print photography of street art from around the globe. We're in need of some graphic design services for our website freshwounds.com. We'd like to add street art images from our site to stock photos of different environments (offices, restaurants, and residential) I can provide a file for both of the images. The final image should include seamless integration of the street art into the environment image. The street art can be displayed as wallpaper, or framed print on the wall of the image.
- Understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred