iOS developer for music app
We are a startup in Europe, creating a music player application based on an exciting, new concept. We have a working prototype created in Java, now we need a bright iOS developer who will turn it into the real thing. This will be a job made up of several smaller projects, this first one is about creating the UI and connecting it to a mock-up version of the music engine. Required skills:
- experience in creating and deploying iOS apps
- experience in image processing (combining images, adding blur effect, etc)
- creating custom animations of images
- being able to understand Java code
- good communication skills, good English, being available during European working hours
The ideal candidate will help us also in subsequent projects, so these skills are considered a plus:
- experience with low level music programming on iPhone (mixing audio, changing the music signal on the byte level)
- a good understanding of iOS concurrency (background tasks, parallel processing)
- interest in music, even some knowledge of music theory will come handy
Further details of the task will be sent to short listed candidates after signing an NDA. In your application please describe why you think you are the right guy for the task. Canned responses will be ignored, please mention Shakespeare somewhere in your message. My estimate for the length of this first project is 2 weeks, so please bid for a project of that size. We'll renegotiate the schedule later.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
At least iPhone 5 and 6, the more the better.
Universal platform support:
Development of graphic design and UI elements:
I will provide all assets.