Sports Scoring App for iPad
List of main features the app needs to have:
1. Refresh Database
a. authenticate to the website and retrieve data (XML or csv format) from the website to be used in the scoring process.
a. Select event from a listbox, listbox data will come from the download from point 2.
b. Opponent Names, screen to enter up to 15 names(first and last name).
c. Set wrestlers, weight class, & other information.
d. Match Scoring. Several buttons to record different moves, show them historically, change periods, penalties, etc. There other "popup" screens needed also.
e. Repeat c & d until the event is done.
4. Upload Data
a. authenticate to the website and send the scoring data back to the website and clear the data from the iPad.
All the logic for the scoring is in the current application. I have attached documents with a mockup of the screens in HTML(very crude draft) and how wrestling is scored. I will work with you to explain the process.
- Write clean, modular, documented code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
Deadline is September 30,2013