The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This project is to create a 3d model of an apartment building.
You WILL be responsible for:
- modeling building surfaces and details as shown on the design drawings
You will NOT be responsible for:
- setting up or applying materials
- rendering any images
I will provide:
- 2d pdf with plans and elevations. it is vector so you can remove the hatches in illustrator and convert to autocad, then rescale from a reference dimension ( [obscured] /7hnaoh4 )
- the 3d model with solids created as editable poly's
- objects should be assigned to layers, organized by material. If you don't understand what the materials are from experience, then don't bid. You don't need to APPLY any materials in max, just have them on the right layers so I can apply them.
- object edges should be continuous, without gaps or artifacts. I don't want to see sloppy modeling.
- create file in imperial measurements (feet and inches)
- be available if i need to hire you again to make r...
Sign in or Register to see more