The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We will need you to:
- Model a typical office/hotel-building consisting of three floors + basement and roof installations.
- Adding already modeled heatpumps to the building (.fbx-files).
- Connecting pipes between heatpumps and outdoor units. Drawings on how the pipes connect excist.
The building and interior will be a "shell" where we can swap one heatpump with another.
In this first version we will have:
- 2 versions of the basement (CAHV / PWFY)
- 1 version of the first floor
- 1 version of the second floor
- 2 versions of the third floor. (CAHV / PWFY)
- 1 version of the roof
So basically it will be two buildings where two of the floors and the roof is exactly the same and basement and 3rd floor will differ.
Building will be used to show ventilation- and heating- possibilities with Mitsubishi Electric heatpumps.
These heating units are already modeled and will be attached in a separate zip together with control units (.fbx-files).
If a unit is missing, let us know and we wi...
Sign in or Register to see more