The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a ~$10/hr person experienced with CAD design software, manufacturing and writing.
The project is to make up to 200 short CAD training videos. Each video will be about 5 minutes and consist of screen captures mixed with a talking person. Examples of topics include how to design an automobile shifter knob, how to design a nylon part, etc.
Initially you will need to learn our unique CAD design software and find an English-speaking spokesperson that meets with our approval.
To make each video you will need to:
1) Find info on the web and on our site about the topic
2) Write a script
3) Submit the script for our approval and edits
4) Use a digicam to film the spokesperson reciting the script
5) Capture the CAD screen sequence with the talking script
6) Edit the video alternating the spokesperson with the CAD screens
7) Upload the video
You will need a good HD digicam with an external lapel microphone.
The video will look something like:
Sign in or Register to see more