With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are wanting to design a keyring for our car company. BMW have a similar key ring made of die casting and plated outside.
1) BMW - Example of target style & quality, thickness etc...
2) "2.jpg" - This is a first drawing from the supplier attempt
3) "IMG_0333" - this is the production of the first drawing
4) "Optimum_Sample" - this is another photo of 1st production
5) This is our logo
6) This is the 3mm the manufacturer has drawn
WHat we wanted was something around 3-5cm in size (or whatever is a good key ring size) and then a nice 3D drawing that the factory (in China) can produce. We are happy with the production quality, but the drawing is terrible and the final result is not a product that is quality, professional, sleek and simple, sexy....
The thickness of the production piece is 6mm and then we had a 3mm drawing done also...you can see the result...not great!!!
Any help will be great - This should be quite simple for ...
Sign in or Register to see more