The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Sunnyvale, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Startup Game Studio
We are currently looking for a talented 3D Animator that fully understands Animation (the rules of animation, what it takes to make a great cycle, weight, etc), can rig our character models, and able to animate in FK.
We need a few short animation cycles for our game, so having some game animation experience will be required.
Tasks for this job include:
- Rigging character models (Skeletal/bone rigging, no blend shapes)
- Creating animation cycles with strong, distinct personality and character
- UV unwrapping
We WANT YOU IF you can transfer/convert old animations to bone animations. Please indicate in your application if your skills include this.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Past experience animating characters for games
- Strong grasp of animation and rigging
- Proficient with Maya
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- English speaking
Sign in or Register to see more