With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are currently looking for a talented and highly motivated 3d artist for our game project. The project is scheduled for a Facebook launch, and early closed testing has given us exciting and positive feedback. What we need now is an individual (or two) to help us finish up the artwork and visual components of the project!
We are looking for a pretty stylized art direction, we take inspiration from other popular game titles like "Joe Danger" and "Mario Kart".
So if you feel you can work in our direction, please do apply!
- Ability to produce clean models (proper topology)
- Ability to produce assets quickly in a timely manner, rapid iterations if needed
- Strong communication skills (in English)
- Meet datelines
- Understand and good eye for color and light for the texture style we need
- Understanding of Game texturing (proper UV maps)
- Traditional drawing skills, strong concept drawing/coloring skills
- Knowledge and experience with importing...
Sign in or Register to see more